Guest Post for MomsCollab!
Hi, I’m Trinity Owen, the creator here at MomsCollab. I’d love to share with you the purpose of this blog and guidelines for guest posting.
Guest posting on fellow relevant blogs is great for SEO, and I would love to have you!
Guest Blogging Guidelines
The purpose of MomsCollab is first and foremost to help moms find fun activities for kids.
Guest posts on MomsCollab should reflect activities you’ve done, parenting tips, a favorite recipe, or a similar topic. Sharing your personal story is welcome as long as it ties into your post!
Do you have a topic to share that will help other parents whether the storm called parenthood? Share your pitch and get featured on MomsCollab!
Guest Post Requirements
- Reader focused writing (not simply a personal story/monologue – always answer “What’s in it for me?”)
- Active voice (save passive voice for statements that actually happened in the past)
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Proper outline (introduction, body and conclusion)
- Kids-focused topics
- Loose SEO practices applied (piece will be edited to fit the site and to take advantage of organic traffic)
- Minimum of 700 words
- 1-2 tasteful followed backlinks to your supporting content (example: about page, related freebie or lead capture page, supporting topic blog post, etc.). Additional links are acceptable for long-form content (1,500+ words).